Sales is the ability to ask a series of questions that helps you and a prospect get to a mutually desired result. Like, helping a client sell or helping a client buy.
The greatest sales people are the agents that are most comfortable in the real estate conversation. When an agent is comfortable knowing what to say, they say it with more confidence. When they say it with more confidence, the prospect gains confidence in working with that agent. I want to share some of the Most Important Scripts an agent needs to know. These scripts are one-liners and very easy to memorize and use in the field.
I strongly urge you to listen to these scripts, practice these scripts with another agent in the office and use them with your clients.
1. What is important to you in the agent you will choose to represent you?
The answer to this question will tell you what they need to hear from you in order to choose you.
2. What are you looking for in the agent you choose?
3. If there was an advantage in time, marketing and money, would it be worth 15 minutes of your time to talk about it?
4. If I had a few buyers wanting to look at the property within the next week, would that cause you a problem?
5. Have you had any thoughts of selling? Do you know anyone that may be thinking of selling?
Always be looking for listings. This is an easy question that if you ask 10-20 times, you will gain a prospect.
Patterns You Must Use:
6. If I can ___________, would you be willing to ________________?
7. If _________ was better for you, would you be willing to ___________?
Samples: These Are Patterns….Not Scripts
If I can get you more money, would you be willing to show me your home?
If I can get you more qualified buyers, would you allow me to preview the home?
If I could get you what you want on price, would you be willing to move forward today?
If I can get the buyer to pay _______, would you be willing to agree to that price?
8. Would __________ or ________ be better for you?
Samples: Would Tuesday or Wednesday be better for you?
Would 9am or 2pm be better for you?